Activities at Gretna Glen
Gretna Glen is full of opportunities for fun and relaxation. Our space is shared with all the guests on site and these activity options are available to everyone at no additional cost but might not be exclusive to you and your group.
1) Play on our blacktop sports courts or meadow. Equipment is available at those locations.
2) Take a peaceful walk through our prayer labyrinth.
3) Sit and sing around a campfire. Please arrange campfires with your host.
4) Explore our nature center.
5) Build in the sandbox and climb on the playground.
6) Look for critters in the pond and creek.
7) Go for a bike ride (if you brought one) on the local Rails to Trails or just go for a hike.
8) Catch and release a big bass in our lake. (You will need your own gear and a fishing license if 17 or older.)
Available upon request at no charge:
Equipment for games: Bocce, croquet, ping-pong, foosball, assorted board games